My Little Angel...

Friday, February 29, 2008

I would like to create a fantastic world for you,
where there is no hate and there is no pain ,
where people knows the real meaning of love and take care of each other everyday.
I would like to gave you a world without pollution,
where there are no guns and wars,
where are no starving and suffering,
where you can play at night with the stars
and see the sunshine every morning.
But I can't, I can't change a lot of things about world.
Instead of that, I will try to make it easier for you to live here
and I will try to teach you how to enjoy every minute of your precious life.
I will teach you how to play and how to laugh.
I will teach you to be thankfull about the wonderful things God gives us everyday.
I will teach you the value of a good friend,
the importance of the school and of being responsible of our acts.
I will show you that is important to be brave, to have dreams and fight to reach them. I want you to learn how to be a complete women, to grow up and become in anything you dream to be.... I want you to dream BIG, so you can go a long way.
I will teach you how to stand up after you fall down,
that we have to keep moving and don't let anything stops your life.
I will teach you that there is a moment for everything in life
and that we don't have to live in a hurry, there is more time than life.
I want you to learn to love and at the same time take care of your heart.
I want you to learn to live in this complicated but fantastic world,
I want you to be happy and I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.

0 comments: